So Today , well Tuesday was the last day of Loving BDSM’s 30 days of D/s. So it means no more daily emails , No more breakfast debuts and no more think about the D/s side of things, oh wait yes the will be, cos that is one of the things I will take away from the whole 30 days. The talking and think about stuff that is. so I’m going to list what I / we have learnt from this.
- what we all feel about are D/s relationship
- What all of are kinks are and why we like them.
- What we all want to try out, in and out of the bedroom.
- That we all have hard limits that are off-limits.
- That we as a family are really lucky and have a very strong bond.
- That we are all very open to bring more people in to are family , wether as play partners or as a protectors.
- That us girls are very open about are life style , but that we chose to keep it in the shadows.
- That we are really good at supporting each other and communication is something we are really good at .
- That us girls can’t be serious for more than 20 mins before one of us starts giggling.
On a really personal note , its been pretty epic for me. I did not sign myself up for this and truth be known I was not really that happy when I was told by the boss. I was trying to blog or write when I got a spare half hour here and there. but this has made me sit down and write every day, by just taking an hour. I have or had a really heavy work load, but by sitting down every day to write I have found something that I like doing and that I think (omfg I can not belive I’m saying this) I am quit good at. I have also loved the fact are little family sits and talks about stuff that means stuff to us. In a world full of war, famine, disease and politics, I sometimes start to feel overwhelmed by life. But having something that is deep and meaningful to talk about at dinner or breakfast other than Donald Trump or The general election , well its been kind of fun. It has made me talk about my ex as well and yeah, the were tears when I did , but I feel like it has put a lid on him and that I really can start to enjoy being happy. It has made relies , just how much I love the boss man and my girls. That what I have with them is what I need to have to be happy and strong. But more important than that it has started to help me be comfy in my own skin, and that is something that means so bloody much! it has also shown me that, yup we don’t really do sensible , we love talking and that we are a family of silly head!
So I want to say a huge thank you to Kayla Lords and John Brownstone , for coming up with 30 days of D/s , its been epic, fun , thought-provoking and just what I needed!
Pixie x x x x
PS – Aunt May asks ‘Did one of you write school text books or the such?’ lol She always has to have the last word.