So after righting about rules and contracts and like yesterday , I thought people would like a giggle and have a look at are house rules! So ask the Boss man and he said yes!
· No raised voices or shouting. If you need to speak with someone, walk and find them.
· Chores and daily tasks are to be checked by Babe or Mouse.
· No shoes worn in the house, only slippers or bare feet.
· No eating while walking around, sit at the table, or cross legged on the floor or bed.
· Be respectful, polite, and supportive to each other all times
· No back chatting or sassing, at any time.
· If in doubt check with Babe.
· maîtriser is to be met at the door and if possible on your knees
· Collars are to be warn always.
· Bath times should be shared.
· Maîtriser decides punishments.
· If given blows, remember to count aloud.
· Ask before using other people’s things.
· If you use it, but it away.
· If you empty it fill it up.
· If it runs out, replace it.
· Think before you talk and act.
· Be mindful of other people’s personal rules and protocols.
· If some asks for space, give it to them.
· Observe clothing rules always.
· Consent, respect, and love always.
· Healthy food, hydration, and exercise daily.
· No guest without permission
· Homework, admin, and craft projects are done in the studio or at the kitchen table.
· Exercise is done in the living room, if it’s not in use.
· Last one to bed locks the back and the front doors.
· Mouse oversees all things dog.
· No slamming of doors.
· Use ‘please’ and ‘thank you’.
· Bedtime is 11pm
· Self-harm, drug taking or excessive alcohol intake are not allowed in this house, every.
· Remember, everything tony ask is done out of love and with your best interest at heart.
· Mouse is not allowed to have her mother, father, or sisters over without someone with her.
· Always be open, honest, and up front always.
· Lies will not be tolerated at all.
· Keep your personal belongings safe and tidy always.
· Babe has the keys to the meds cabinet and is to be asked if anything is needed
· This is our home, but remember that Mouse owns this house, so show it the same respect you show Mouse.
· Mouse and little bear are not to try and fix anything electrical
· Maîtriser’s word is final, but if you feel you need to have words about something, do so in a calm, polite and respectful manner.
· Live and love freely!
Pixie x x x x